32783B MINI-Z MR-03VE PRO 02 Color Limited (W-MM) Chassis Set
Introducing the 4th version of the race-ready MR-03VE PRO Series in nostalgic MR-02 colors!
Meet the 4th version ‘02 Color Limited’ MR-03VE PRO Series chassis set which incorporates the ultra-fast response of the MHS (MINI-Z Hybrid Spread Spectrum) 2.4GHz system that is 16 times faster than the previous ASF 2.4GHz system + KT-18 transmitter combination and 4 times faster than the ASF 2.4GHz system + KO PROPO EX-1 transmitter combination. The stunning color scheme of the previous generation MR-02 has been revived in this latest version including blue Upper Cover Set (No.MZ502) and Chassis Small Parts Set (No.MZ402) together with grey molded parts in the Chassis Set (No.MZ501) to create contrasting visuals to the straight black of the normal MR-03 chassis. In addition to ball diff and the full ball bearing specs of the existing VE PRO, this new version is also equipped with a gyro unit. The MR-03VE PRO 02 Color Limited is a complete race-ready package distinguished by its limited edition color scheme and is also compatible with existing ASF 2.4GHz systems and can be paired with the Perfex KT-18 and the KO PROPO EX-1 transmitters.
- MR-03VE PRO Chassis Set installed with brushless motor and gyro unit
- Color scheme revives the previous MR-02 style
- Includes full ball bearings, ball diff and gold plated battery terminals
- All MINI-Z Racer bodies can be installed. (Some body styles require different motor case - sold separately)
- Special circuit board for brushless motor installed with 3 high visibility LEDs
- Includes digital steering servo installed with coreless motor
- Equipped with VCS suspension from the MR-03
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis
- Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response.
Blue and grey color injection molded parts revive the MR-02 color scheme. Equipped with ball diff and gyro unit, essential for race competitiveness.
Features the high power and durability of the Xspeed VE brushless motor. Take advantage of the extended RPM range and flat torque feel.
Ball diff ensures smooth cornering and reduced stall compared to the standard diff gear included in the kit.
Chassis Set Contents
- MR-03W-MM factory assembled chassis installed with Xspeed VE brushless motor
- One-piece circuit board for brushless motor and RA-27 receiver with ICS connector
- Parts for changing to RM type motor mount
- Upper and lower plates for narrow tread (front), steering tie rod (included)
- Front sus spacer for adjustment
- Pinion gear tool
- Pinion gear (7T, 8T, 9T)
- Spare wheel nuts and wrench
- Pairing stick
Required For Operation
- MHS 2.4GHz transmitter (EX-6R, EX-6) or ASF 2.4GHz transmitter (Perfex KT-18, KO PROPO EX-1)
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- 4 x AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter
- 4 x AAA alkaline batteries or 4 x Ni-MH for chassis
Chassis Technical Data
Length 124-133mm (MM chassis:125-133mm, RM chassis:124-132mm)
Tread (F/R) Wide:61.5mm/59mm Narrow:56.5mm/56.5mm (when wheel offset is 0)
Tire (F/R) 23.5-25x8.5mm / 25-27x8.5-11mm
Gear Ratio 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9 : 1
Weight 135g (approx.)
Motor KV 8500 Xspeed VE brushless