The Bittydesign Hyper-M M-Chassis 1/10 On Road Body takes cues from a real sport coupè car made in Japan, and adapted to production needs. Refinement took several months to optimize every detail, with an obsessive desire for perfection.
The HYPER-M offers a stunning look with a lowered front nose that generates excellent steering, while the shape of the cab help air flow to be channeled into the large rear wing, helping make the model stable and easy to drive. The body is incredibly well balanced and is guaranteed to over an improvement in your laptimes.
The body shell meet the specifications needed to participate in any 1/10 M-Chassis race in the world and it's compatible with any on road model that has a 210-225mm wheelbase.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask