This is Maclan MRR 21.5T V3 Sensored Competition Motor.
MRR V3 stock competition motors are the latest efforts by Maclan Racing. Based on the successful V2 platform with various updates to improve overall performance to the next level. Improvements in this generation are significant and will make a noticeable performance gain. That includes:
- Engineered & Developed right here in the U.S.A.
- All new 1-piece precision machined motor can design that eliminates the need for long motor can screws. The new design uses a total of 5 short screws. It saves weight and no more optional screws required.
- All new stator shape that meets the latest ROAR regulations for the highest legal performance.
- Realigned sensor positions for more accurate reading.
- Premium Ultra High Torque Rotor is now standard by default. You get best performance right out out of the box.
Short Stack: Yes
Case Length: 51.20mm
Case Diameter: 36.00mm
Shaft Extension: 14.00mm
Shaft Size: 3.17mm
Screws Size (end cap): M2.5x6 (1.5mm Hex)
Screw Size (motor can): M2x6 (0.05" Hex)
Front Bearing Size: ID:3.175mm OD: 9.525mm H: 3.9675mm
Rear Bearing Size: ID: 3.175mm OD: 7.9375mm H: 3.5712mm
Default Rotor: Premium Ultra High Torque Rotor (P/N MCL4144)
ROAR Approved: Pending
Limited Factory Warranty: 120-Day