Pro-Line ElectroShot 1/8 Buggy Tires w/Closed Cell Inserts (2) (M4)
The Pro-Line ElectroShot 1/8 Buggy Tire was designed to perform just like a Hole Shot 2.0 while lasting significantly longer. As the name suggests, the ElectroShot is combination of Pro-Line’s Electron and HoleShot tread designs with connected bars in the center where the heaviest tire wear occurs and Holeshot pins everywhere else for maximum traction. Connected bar-type tires like Pro-Line’s Positron have become the standard for 1:10 buggy race tires but pins are still the king of the 1:8 Off-Road. The ElectroShot helps to bridge that gap and test the waters with a hybrid Bar and Pin tire. Racers who have tried the ElectroShot say that it feels similar to a HoleShot but has even better forward grip!
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Combination of Electron and Hole Shot Tread Design
- Performs Like a Hole Shot but Last Significantly Longer
- Massive Forward Traction
- Available in X2, X3, M3 and M4 rubber compounds
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.35" (110mm)
Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- (2) ElectroShot 1:8 Buggy Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts