Pro-Line Pro-Bond CA Tire Glue (0.7oz)
This is a 0.7 ounce bottle of Pro-Line Pro-Bond CA Tire Glue. Pro-Line’s Pro-Bond Tire Glue has a hold strength of 3,200 PSI (Test Method: Steel on Steel in Tensile Shear) which is the highest strength of any tire glue available. Pro-Line’s unique glue formula also provides the fastest drying glue possible while drying crystal clear with no yellowing or whitening found when gluing tires with other glues. The Pro-Line development team did not just stop with improving the glue. Pro-Line Engineers began the design process with the clear goal of revolutionizing the glue delivery system (bottle and applicator tip).
The Pro-Line Pro-Bond Tire Glue features a super soft and squeezable round bottle that improves feel as you apply the glue, with the added benefit of the round bottle being significantly more stable on your pit table when compared to the elliptical shape found in all other glue bottles. The single biggest advancement of the Pro-Bond Tire Glue system is the translucent yellow Pro-Bond applicator tips. The tips are specifically intended around Pro-Line’s exclusive round bottle design and snap into place for a secure fit while gluing. The Pro-Bond applicator tips are re-usable unlike the throw-away tubes and have the perfect size applicator hole for gluing tires.
- Custom Glue Formula Specifically Designed for Maximum Bond with Tires
- Super-Fast and Crystal Clear Drying
- Maximum Strength Bond – 3,200 PSI Holding Strength
- Unique Super Soft Round Bottle for Optimum Feel and Stability
- Re-Usable Snap Fit Yellow Pro-Bond Applicator Tips
- (1) Pro-Bond Tire Glue (0.7oz/20g)
- (2) Pro-Bond Yellow Applicator Tips