ProTek RC "Blue Flame" DC Nitro Engine Heater
This is the ProTek R/C "Blue Flame" DC Nitro Engine Heater. The “Blue Flame” Engine Heater utilizes technology similar to that used by Formula 1, Indy Car and NASCAR racing teams to properly and safely pre-heat your nitro engine in 10 minutes to 140-160°F or 60-70°C. *Actual engine temperature and heating times may vary slightly based on power source and ambient temperature variances.
The ProTek R/C “Blue Flame” Engine Heater will pre-heat the critical internal parts of your nitro engine resulting in reduced wear and unnecessary stresses on critical internal parts including the crankshaft, connecting rod, piston and sleeve. Pre-heated engines also start-up smoother, easier, and reduce stresses on starter boxes. Fuel consumption is also reduced due to shorter on-track warm-up times. The engine heater is also perfect for new or newly rebuilt nitro engines due to the heating processes temporary reduction of mechanical "pinch" allowing for easier and safer start-ups.
- 10 minute safety timer turns heater off automatically.
- Built-in temperature sensor to control heater power output.
- LED indicates status of engine heater.
- 12V DC power source compatible with low voltage cutoff.
- Fire- and heat-resistant adjustable cover.
- Fits all .19-.26 nitro engines.
- Small, lightweight, and compact for quick and easy storage.
- High-efficiency heat transfer design.
- Access port allows you to start and monitor your engine temperature without the need to remove heater.
- ECP-LP-2200-3S30: EcoPower "Electron" 3S Li-Poly 30C Battery Pack (11.1V/2200mAh)
- ECP-LPS-4100-3S35: EcoPower "Electron" 3S Li-Poly 35C Battery Pack (11.1V/4100mAh)
- PTK-5150: ProTek R/C 3S "Supreme Power" Li-Poly 35C Battery Pack (11.1V/2200mAh)
Input Voltage: 12 Volt DC
Heating Power: 90 Watt
Heating Time: Approx. 10 Minutes
Low Voltage Cutoff: 9-10 Volts
Net Weight: 65g
- Heating: Red LED Remains Lit
- Low Voltage: Red LED Blinks
- Diameter: 63mm
- Height: 50mm
Heating Temperature: Approx. 140°-160°F (60°-70°C) *Actual engine temperature and heating times may vary slightly based on power source and ambient temperature variances.