These titanium turnbuckles are CNC machined and thread rolled to near-exact tolerances from high-quality 6AL-4V (Grade 5) titanium alloy material and polished to a brilliant finish. Each turnbuckle is marked with thread directions for easy identification, with standard sized threads on each end for the intended model.
Titanium is strong, dense and super lightweight. In fact, Titanium has one of the highest strength-to-density ratios of all the metal compounds, making it the best advantage for dropping weight without sacrificing strength or durability.
6AL-4V Grade 5
6AL-4V, or more commonly known as Grade 5, is a Titanium alloy mixture composed of 6% aluminum and 4% vanadium. It is significantly stronger than pure titanium but more expensive to manufacture. Grade 5 is the most widely used titanium alloy for its excellent combination of low weight, high strength and corrosion resistance.
- CNC Machined Construction
- High-Quality 6AL-4V Titanium Alloy
- Reduces Overall Vehicle Weight
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Uses 4mm Turnbuckle Wrench (not included)
- (2) 3x55mm Titanium Turnbuckle
- (4) 3x40mm Titanium Turnbuckle