RC MAKER CARBON FRONT STEERING ARMS FOR XRAY X4
RC Maker Introduces the latest evolution of GeoCarbon Steering Arms for the XRAY X4!
Duplicating the geometry of the Standard Arms, they have created a more flexible, yet durable option part for changing the handling of your X4! The arms are lighter, and offer more flex in the toe axis, which in many cases can give the car more steering.
The arms also feature a pressed M3 Threaded Insert, which allow you to directly screw into the carbon arms without any nuts! They are 0.5mm thicker than kit, however the recess onto the hub allows the same geometry as the standard 2.5mm thick parts, so you don't need to adjust any shimming!
They are CNC machined from 3mm 3K Gloss Carbon Fibre, with tight tolerances to ensure perfect fit onto your hubs.
- 3mm Thick Carbon increases durability and Flex over the standard parts
- Larger footprint for increased durability over the standard parts
- Press fitted nuts into the arms for direct attachment to standard ball studs
- Recessed mounting to ensure same geometry as standard 2.5mm thick parts
- CNC Machined in and assembled in house in Australia