Introducing our brand new GeoCarbon Rear Steering Arms for the Awesomatix MMX!
Following from the success of our last GeoCarbon Steering Arms, we bring you our latest evolution! These arms provide more flex than the standard AM23-1 arms, providing more traction on asphalt, ETS carpet and CRC Black carpet!
They are 3mm thick, and are designed to be used on all Awesomatix A800 Rear Motor, and also MMX/MMXA Mid Motor chassis!
Note: You will need to either use long screws with AT21ST-A, or ST24M/ST24L with a nut for installation, as the holes have no thread.
- Direct replacement for AM23-1
- Lighter, with more flex to provide agile handling with increased traction
- Interchangeable left and right
- Designed, CNC machined and produced 100% in Australia from high quality 3K Gloss carbon material
- 1 pair of rear steering arms