Tamiya Dual Rider T3-01 3-Wheel Leaning Trike Kit (PRE ORDER)
The Tamiya Dual Rider T3-01 3-Wheel Leaning Trike Kit is the second release in the Tamiya T3-01 chassis series. The body in this kit offers a sleek, futuristic styling with a highly detailed rider figure that helps to make driving the T3-01 chassis even more dynamic.
When the model turns, the 3-wheel chassis "leans" into the corner much like their full-size counterparts. The 3-wheel chassis features the motor in the rear section, with the battery in the front. The two sections are linked in the middle, and a steering servo leans the entire front section left and right to make the model turn. Additionally, support arms are linked to the steering servo, and will help to right the model if it happens to tip over.Features:
NOTE: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm and be square shaped to fit this model. T3-01 Battery Case (TAM51610 - not included) allows use of 4 AA batteries to power the chassis.Specifications:Length: 260mmWidth: 135mmHeight: 185mmWheelbase: 196mmNeeded to Complete:
- Dual Rider 1-piece polycarbonate body features a sleek, blade-like design.
- Detailed driver figure and parts depicting handlebar (and steering wheel). The figure has movable hands (which fit to the bar or steering wheel) and a choice of headgear.
- The T3-01 chassis is comprised of front (with R/C equipment and power source) and rear sections. The servo action tilts the front, causing the model to lean into turns.
- A planetary gear is integrated into the rear axle for smooth power.
- Features telescopic front fork suspension and a rear cam-slide setup, for a smooth ride.
- Support arms move with the steering servo, and help the model right itself if it overturns.
- Type 370-size motor included.
- 2-Channel radio
- Battery & compatible charger
- Tamiya PS/TS paint