ROAR APPROVED -PENDING
1/10, 1/12 on-road & off-road CLUB competition and normal training
- Compact design for easy installation.
- Compatible with sensored/sensorless brushless motors. In sensor mode, it&rsquos compatible with most popular sensor- brushless motors on the market. In sensorless mode, it&rsquo s compatible with 99% of brushless motors on the market.
- Aluminum housing top with excellent heat dissipation and great current endurance.
- The timing has been permanently set to 0 degree. With the identical competition motor, this ensures that every driver will have the same power system.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force, 8 steps of drag brake force and 4 steps of initial brake force.
- 9 levels of acceleration/ punch from &ldquosoft&rdquo to &ldquoaggressive&rdquo for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: motor lock-up protection, low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Single-button ESC programming and factory reset.
- Advanced programming via portable LED program card or multifunction LCD program box. ( Purchase separately)
- Firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box (purchase separately).
- Cooling fan is included.
- HOBBYWING's Innovative heat dissipation structure aluminum bottom case improves the heat dissipation - Patent pending
- Pre-soldered professional grade gauge wires
Current: Continuous:60A, Burst: 380A
Input * Note #1: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd
Built-in BEC: 6V@2A (linear mode BEC)
ESC programming: Via RX Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)
Motor Supported: Sensor and sensorless brushless motor
Motor KV Limit:
With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH 1/10 on-road: >=8.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=11.5T
With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH: 1/10 on-road: >=13.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=17.5T
1/10,1/12 all competitions
1/10,1/8 rock crawler
Cooling Fan: Powered byÃ‚Â stable BEC 6V
Size: 33.5mm(L) * 28.5mm(W) * 30.5mm(H)
Weight: 59.8g (w/o wires, cooling fan)
* Note #1
For 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needn't be changed.
For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needs to be changed to 12V high voltage fan.
- Multi Protection Functions, making your running safe with ESC and Motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the Professional LCD Program Box and USB Link Software
- New USB LINK Software graphic interface, providing extra parameters for advanced settings.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
Download the latest firmware: http://www.falconsekido.com/pages/download
- XERUN-120A-V3.1 has 3 color options:
- Black edition: PN=30112000